Post Sports Bar & Grill is the only sports bar on Maplewood's main strip. It's also one of the few bars open on Sundays, so it can be very crowded that day. From just about any table in the bar, one can see at least four flat-screen TVs. The bar holds trivia night on Wednesdays, and toward the back, there are darts, Golden Tee and shuffleboard. If you're in the mood for dinner, the pizzas and the cheesesteak sandwich are most popular, and the kitchen offers full lunch and dinner menus. They've been honored as Best Sports Bar by Fox 2 News, so stop by and watch an NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL or NCAA game.
The Post also runs fantasy leagues for football, baseball, and basketball. There are also contests and high-stakes leagues for the adventurous.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1:30am; Sun, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: May 25, 2009
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Friendly and homey neighborhood. We like everything about it.
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts