Schnucks is by far the most prolific grocery store in the St. Louis area. The Brentwood market offers a pharmacy, bakery, florist and a full-service deli featuring Boar's Head meats and cheeses. There is also a Redbox location inside to rent DVDs from.
Pick up a copy of Schnucks Cooks for some great recipe ideas, or check out the party planning guide for ideas and products to help you cater your next party.
The Schnucks pharmacy accepts online refill requests, the florist takes orders over the phone or online, and you can even order your groceries online and have them delivered to your door through the Schnucks Express Connection.
- Hours: Store: daily, 6am - midnight. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine