Walking into the Shane Jewelry store is like crossing into another dimension, far removed from the noisy tarmac of the Target parking lot. A bright, glass-blocked atrium opens into hushed showrooms lined with cases full of sparkly gems.
The store feels like a large, upscale chain, which it is, but it is also family owned, which gives shoppers the feel of a somewhat more personal touch. Complementary coffee drinks are available in the lobby to make customers feel welcome.
- Fax: 314-968-7343
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1971, but the family has been in the jewelry business since the depression
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry for women and men and loose stones.
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: With the exception of special orders and custom-made items, full refunds are given for Shane Company purchases returned within 60 days of delivery.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal