Shoe Stop offers discounted women's footwear, of such stylish brands as Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, Aerosoles and Fergie. The store houses racks and racks of heels, flats, boots and sandals, all for a fraction of their regular prices.
The store is part of a family-owned local chain, with four stores and two outlets in the St. Louis Area. The owner, Jeff Frelich, has a radio show on 88.1 FM, St. Louis's independent music station. "Professor Skank's" show features reggae music and airs 9 to 11pm, every Saturday night.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8:30pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Shoe Stop was founded in 1978 and has been in Brentwood since 1990.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Name-brand women's shoes, in sizes 4-13, narrow, medium and wide
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's centrally located, with easy access to the highways.
- Shoe brands: Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, BCBG, Carlos Santana, Aerosoles, Fergie, Matisse, Earth, Yellowbox, Maeline, SODA, Bare Traps, Life Stride, Vince Camuto
- Shoe shine: No