Located next to Ryan Hummert Memorial Park, Stone Spiral Coffee & Curios offers the morning caffeine fix for many in the Maplewood area. With a great drink menu that includes slushies, lemonade, chai teas, espressos, cappuccinos and lattes, finding the perfect drink is not a problem. In addition, it offers select beer and wines in the evening. It also offers a great food menu that includes flatbread pizzas, quesadillas, hummus, bagels and homemade pie at very reasonable prices. Weekend brunch is served from 9am to 2pm.
Stone Spiral has free live music Monday through Saturday in the evenings. It also has an open microphone night on Wednesday that showcases local poets, writers and musicians. Various knitting, chess and other groups also meet here. Check out the schedule for more details. The "curios" include books, jewelry, cards and other items by local artists.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, 7am - 8pm; Wed - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Founding Date: May 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cold and hot coffee drinks, frozen drinks, flatbread pizzas, bagels, quesadillas
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.stonespiralcoffee.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Flatbread pizza, chai latte, fruit slushies, cream slushies
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is a pedestrian community with so many exciting places within walking distance.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes