Tiffany's Original Diner has an 80-year relationship with Maplewood, and on weekend overnights it is often standing-room only. Short-order cooks have perfected the most popular dish: Slingers any way you want them. A Toby is also a commonly used phrase at the diner -- it's a Slinger with white gravy instead of chili. The menu is full of choices, including omelettes, hot cakes, hashbrowns, grits, burgers and hot dogs. The diner has a bustling breakfast hour and busy overnight business from all over St. Louis.
- Hours: The diner is open daily, 24 hours, although it closes on Sunday from 2pm to 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No steps
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Slinger: 2 eggs, choice of meat and chili (served with hasbrowns and toast)
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual