Walgreens carries more than 25,000 different products, including beauty, health and personal care items, prescriptions, electronics, vitamins, photo accessories, toys, cards and magazines. There are weekly specials and coupons available in store or online. This location has a pharmacy drive-thru. There is also ample parking, and the store is close to a bus stop.
This location also has a Take Care Clinic--a family healthcare center where no appointments are necessary and most insurance is welcome. View www.takecarehealthsystem.com for more information about the clinic.
- Hours: Store hours: Daily, 24 hrs. Take Care Clinic hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7:30pm; Sat, 9am -4:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm.
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major health insurance accepted.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Open 24 hours,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic,Full Liquor department,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes