West Community Credit Union
West Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and a member-owned financial cooperative. It can generally offer better loan and savings rates with fewer fees to members and specializes in friendly, personal service through innovative technology. All accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Tue, 9am - 5pm; Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drive-up hours: Mon - Tue, 8am - 6pm; Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thu - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1936
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service